Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Quick & Easy Nachos

I came home from work on my lunch break yesterday and I was STARVING, so I took a quick inventory of what I had on hand and whipped up this super easy dish! I'm not going to put measurements on these because you can make as little or as much as you want.


What you will need:
Tortilla chips
Vegan Cheese
Black Beans
Salsa
Avocado

1. Preheat oven to 375° and line a baking sheet with foil.

2. Spread out your chips and sprinkle with vegan cheese and black beans (I use Trader Joe's Cuban black bean because they have chilies and onions in them and are the bomb!). Bake in oven for about 10 minutes, keep your eyes on it so your chips don't burn.


3. Once cheese is melty, remove from oven, sprinkle with salsa and layer on sliced avocado.


4. Stuff your face with this incredibly delicious meal.

3 comments:

  1. Let me just go on record as having said....(makes air quotes with fingers)YYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy hell....I want some NOW!! If it wasn't 100 degrees here right now, I would totally make these :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds yummy! G loves nachos, so I should make this for him!

    ReplyDelete