Sunday, June 3, 2012

Flore Vegan Cuisine

Located on Sunset Blvd. in Silverlake, Flore is an Organic Vegan Restaurant featuring a deli counter and sit down indoor/outdoor service.


This morning the husband and I made the trek out there from West L.A. to enjoy a lovely vegan brunch. We got there just before noon and the place was hoppin. Luckily we only had to wait about 5 minutes for a nice table outside (great for people watching). The staff is uber friendly and attentive, which is always a bonus.

I started with a Basic Green juice consisting of kale, celery, parsley, apple and lemon. SO yummy. It made me feel all healthy and stuff.


For our meals, I ordered the Breakfast Burrito stuffed with tofu, potatoes, tempeh bacon, avocado and cashew cheese and the man got the Blueberry Banana waffle.



My burrito was super flavorful and delicious. I loved that the whole thing was grilled, giving a touch of crunchy texture to the tortilla. Yum. My husband devoured his waffle and said it was really good as well. We both left feeling full and satisfied, though I'm a bit sad we didn't grab any of the amazing looking desserts in the case for later.

Their brunch menu is pretty large for a vegan place and everything on it sounds awesome. We will definitely be back to try out some of the other dishes. I can honestly say that Flore is one of my new favorite weekend breakfast spots!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks like an awesome breakfast! The waffle looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap!!!! YUM!!!!! That burrito looks big!! And super yummy....I'm hungry now....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh totally dig Silverlake and the breakfast looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that green juice! It was a favorite of mine when I lived in the area. Their portobello tacos are fantastic, and their bowls with tofu, brown rice, avocado, and crispy kale are filling and so healthy. Your post makes me miss it!

    ReplyDelete