Let me start by saying that this isn't exactly a healthy recipe, but pair it with a large green salad and you may not feel AS guilty :)
What you will need:
1 loaf of french bread
1 can marinara sauce
1/2 package Meatless grounds
1/2 package Smart Bacon
Vegan cheese (Daiya is my favorite)
Fresh baby spinach
2 Green onions, sliced thin
1. Preheat oven to 425° and line a cookie sheet with foil.
2. Warm meatless grounds in a skillet, then remove and set aside.
3. Cut Smart bacon in half and cook in the same skillet.
4. While bacon is cooking, slice french bread in half length-wise and spoon marinara sauce on each half. Add a couple handfuls of fresh spinach (I only did this on one side). Then sprinkle Daiya cheese on each half.
5. Once the bacon is just about crisp, layer it on top of the cheese, then follow with the meatless crumbles and a little more cheese. Pop it into the oven for about 18 minutes.
6. Remove from oven, sprinkle with green onions, slice and enjoy!